Rexoseal RV Roof Sealant
$226.97 USD – $619.97 USD
Rexoseal RV is a high quality white elastomeric liquid. Our RV rubber roof coating works well on rubber (TPO & EPDM), metal, plastic, vinyl, wood, foam, fiberglass and aluminum roofs. Our rubber roof coating for RV’s is an easy Do-It-Yourself System with Instructional Videos available. No special tools or skills required. Our product will save you thousands on your next repair or replacement of your RV Roof.
For a complete RV Roof Restoration check out our kits.
Advantages of Rexoseal RV Roof Sealant/Coating
- Custom colors available. Please contact us for more details.
- Rexoseal has 55-60% More Rubber Content than other Cheaper Coatings. More Rubber Content in Rexoseal Sealants makes for a more Durable and Longer-Lasting Seal.
- Rexoseal is a Water-Based Sealant that doesn’t need to be applied all in one day, unlike other coatings that need to have a catalyst mixed in forcing you to complete the job in a short time-frame.
- Rexoseal is an Easy User-Friendly Do-It-Yourself System that offers step-by-step Instructional Videos.
- NO special tools or skills required with Rexoseal Coatings!
- Rexoseal is totally Safe To Work With and easy to clean up with just soap and water!
- Rexoseal doesn’t give off any smelly fumes like other coatings.
- Extremely tough with added UV Protection to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- Maintains Flexibility in extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Rexoseal DOES NOT chalk and wash off leaving white streaks on the sides of your RV.
- Your roof will look good when finished and it will stay that color with NO Fading or Yellowing!
- Added Mildewcide and Microbicide Protection against mold, algae and microbial growth.
- Seams will be completely sealed and you will never have to use caulking again.
- Easy maintenance for the life of the roof.
- Rexoseal is Environmentally Friendly and non-flammable.
- Rexoseal comes with a 10 Year Limited Warranty, but with periodic recoating will last the lifetime of the RV.
- Eco friendly sealant
- Most important of all we offer old fashioned customer service and we’re here to help!
1 Gal. – 1 coat up to 30' long, 2 Gal. – 1 coat up to 40' long, 3 Gal. – 3 coats up to 20′ long, 4 Gal. – 3 coats up to 30′ long, 5 Gal. – 3 coats up to 40′ long
- Approximate Shipping Times 2-5 business days. Expect shipping delays during the holidays.
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 will have a shipping cost of $14.97.
- Orders placed before 3 pm EST will be shipped out the same day!
- Orders placed after 3 pm EST will be shipped out the next business day.
- Once your order is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information.
- Alaska and Hawaii have a Flate Rate Shipping Cost of $99.97.
- If you have any other questions please contact us for more details.
If you’re looking to return your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help!
- Returns Accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.
- You can return your product for a full refund to your original payment method.
- Shipping Costs are not refundable.
- Products must be unopened and in their original packaging.
- Return Shipping Costs must be paid by the customer.
- Contact us for more details.
Q & A
Until it is dry to the touch. The longer the wait the better, around 24 to 48 hours depending on temperature and humidity.
Hi, if you need to replace your rubber roof you would need our 5 Gallon RV Roof Replacement Kit. Here is the link to the product https://rexoseal.com/product/rexoseal-rv-roof-replacement-kit/.