Rexoseal RV Roof Sealant
$189.97 USD – $499.97 USD
Rexoseal RV is a high quality white elastomeric liquid. Applies over metal, plastic, vinyl, rubber, wood, foam, fiberglass and aluminum.
Advantages of Rexoseal’s RV Roofing System
- Easy do-it-yourself system
- Instructional videos
- No special tools or skills required.
- Lightweight and less costly installation.
- Extremely tough UV protection to withstand extreme conditions.
- No inexpensive calcium carbonate whitening fillers which wash off over time.
- Non-hazardous minerals added to provide whiteness and prevent cracks.
- High solids content (55 to 60%).
- Applies over wood, metal, aluminum, concrete, rubber, and fiberglass.
- Completely seals Seams, Never use caulking again.
- Added mildew protection against mold, algae and microbial growth.
- Easy maintenance for the life of the roof.
- Environmentally friendly and non-flammable.
- Custom colors available.
- 10 year limited warranty.
- Re-coating the roof every 3 to 5 years will ensure the lifetime of your RV roof.
1 Gal. – One coat up to 30' long, 2 Gal. – One coat up to 40' long, 4 Gal. – Three coats up to 30' long, 5 Gal. – Three coats up to 40' long