Rexoseal RV Roof Restoration Kit
$489.97 – $579.97
Rexoseal RV is a high build white elastomeric, liquid applied waterproofing topcoat designed to cure to form a highly elastic seamless protective barrier that resists rain, snow, hail, mould, and airborne dirt, and has the added benefit of reflecting harmful UV light. It can be applied over metal, plastic, vinyl, rubber, wood, foam, fibreglass and aluminum.
Advantages of Rexoseal’s RV Roofing System
- Easy do-it-yourself system and instructional videos with no special tools or skills required.
- Fully adhered, lightweight and less costly installation.
- Silane-modified to improve tensile strength, elasticity, corrosion resistance, and adhesion to inorganic substrates.
- Extremely tough with added UV protection to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- No inexpensive calcium carbonate whitening fillers which chalk and wash off over time.
- Non-hazardous reinforcing minerals added to provide whiteness, prevent cracks with very high durability, gloss retention and chalk resistance for exterior applications.
- High solids content (55 to 60%).
- Applies over wood, metal, aluminum, concrete, rubber and fibreglass.
- Seams will be completely sealed and you will never have to use caulking again.
- Maintains flexibility in extreme cold and hot conditions.
- Added mildewcide and microbicide protection against mould, algae and microbial growth.
- Easy maintenance for the life of the roof.
- Environmentally friendly and non-flammable.
- Custom colours available.
- 10 year limited warranty, but with periodic recoating will last the lifetime of the RV.
4 – Roof up to 30′ long, 5 – Roof up to 40′ long