Rexoseal RV Roof Coating
$159.97 USD – $219.97 USD
Rexoseal RV is a high quality white elastomeric liquid. Our RV rubber roof coating works well on metal, plastic, vinyl, rubber, wood, foam, fiberglass and aluminum roofs. Our rubber roof coating for RV’s is an easy do-it-yourself system with instructional videos available. No special tools or skills required. Our product will save you thousands on your next repair or replacement of your RV Roof.
Advantages of Rexoseal RV Roof Coating
- Easy do-it-yourself system
- Instructional videos
- No special tools or skills required.
- Lightweight and less costly installation.
- Extremely tough UV protection to withstand extreme conditions.
- No inexpensive calcium carbonate whitening fillers which wash off over time.
- Non-hazardous minerals added to provide whiteness and prevent cracks.
- High solids content (55 to 60%).
- Applies over wood, metal, aluminum, concrete, rubber, and fiberglass.
- Completely seals Seams, Never use caulking again.
- Added mildew protection against mold, algae and microbial growth.
- Easy maintenance for the life of the roof.
- Environmentally friendly and non-flammable.
- Custom colors available.
- 10 year limited warranty.
- Re-coating the roof every 3 to 5 years will ensure the lifetime of your RV roof.
1 Gal. – One coat up to 30' long, 2 Gal. – One coat up to 40' long, 4 Gal. – Three coats up to 30' long, 5 Gal. – Three coats up to 40' long