DIY, RV, Roof Repair & Restoration 5 Gallon Kit restores a roof up to 40 feet
Elastomeric Roof Coating. Restores an RV Roof up to 40’ long. A unique process of embedding a reinforcing membrane between Rexoseal’s RV Elastomeric Roof Coating. Includes 5 gals. Of Rexoseal RV, 5” x 150’ of reinforcing membrane, an 8 oz bottle of Rexoclean, a 7” paint brush, a 3” paint brush, a pole sander with screen, a 9.5” paint roller and a scrub brush. View our how to video!
Advantages of Rexoseal’s RV Roofing System
- Easy do-it-yourself system and instructional videos with no special tools or skills required.
- Fully adhered, lightweight and less costly installation.
- Silane modified to improve tensile strength, elasticity, corrosion resistance, and adhesion to inorganic substrates.
- Extremely tough with added UV protection to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- No inexpensive calcium carbonate whitening fillers which chalk and wash off over time.
- Non-hazardous reinforcing minerals added to provide whiteness, prevent cracks with a very high durability, gloss retention and chalk resistance for exterior applications.
- High solids content (55 to 60%).
- Can be applied over wood, metal, aluminum, concrete, rubber and fibreglass.
- Once applied, seams will be completely sealed and you will never have to use caulking again.
- Maintains flexibility in extreme cold and hot conditions.
- Added mildewcide and microcide protection against mould, algae and microbial growth.
- Easy maintenance for the life of the roof.
- Environmentally friendly and non-flammable.
- Custom colours available.
- 10 year limited warranty, but with periodic recoating will last the lifetime of the RV.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 18 in|
RV Roof Restoration
5 Gallons, Kits