Rexoseal 2000 Home Roof Sealant
$219.97 USD – $599.97 USD
Rexoseal 2000 Home Roof Sealant is a high-quality build white acrylic elastomeric liquid applied waterproofing topcoat designed to cure and form a highly elastic seamless protective barrier that resists rain, snow, hail, mold, and airborne dirt, and has the added benefit of reflecting harmful UV light. For added reinforcement use Rexoseal’s Reinforcing Membrane over seams, cracks, large patches and a whole roof. Rexoseal 2000 is best used on Metal Roofs including Residential & Commercial, Tin, Aluminum, Rusty Metal and Corrugated Metal. It also works on Flat and Low Slope Roofs including Asphalt Roofs, Built-up Roofs, Roof Shingles, Concrete, Modified Bitumen, Aluminum Coated Roofs, Rolled Roofing, Plywood & Wood Roofs, EPDM/Rubber, TPO, PVC and Vinyl Roofs, Vents & Skylights and Flashings.
Advantages of Rexoseal’s 2000 Home Roof Sealant/Coating
- Custom colors available. Please contact us for more details.
- Rexoseal has 55-60% More Rubber Content than other Cheaper Coatings. More Rubber Content in Rexoseal Sealants makes for a more Durable and Longer-Lasting Seal.
- Rexoseal is a Water-Based Sealant that doesn’t need to be applied all in one day, unlike other coatings that need to have a catalyst mixed in forcing you to complete the job in a short time-frame.
- Rexoseal is an Easy User-Friendly Do-It-Yourself System that offers step-by-step Instructional Videos.
- NO special tools or skills required with Rexoseal Coatings!
- Rexoseal is totally Safe To Work With and easy to clean up with just soap and water!
- Rexoseal doesn’t give off any smelly fumes like other coatings.
- Extremely tough with added UV Protection to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- Maintains Flexibility in extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Rexoseal DOES NOT chalk and wash off!
- Your roof will look good when finished and it will stay that color with NO Fading or Yellowing!
- Added Mildewcide and Microbicide Protection against mold, algae and microbial growth.
- Applies over roof shingles, wood, metal, aluminum, concrete, rubber, and fiberglass.
- Seams will be completely sealed and you will never have to use caulking again.
- Easy maintenance for the life of the roof.
- Rexoseal is Environmentally Friendly and non-flammable.
- Rexoseal comes with a 10 Year Limited Warranty.
- Most important of all we offer old fashioned customer service and we’re here to help!
1 Gal. – Covers up to 100 sq. ft., 5 Gal. – Covers up to 500 sq. ft.
White, Gray, Beige
- Approximate Shipping Times 2-5 business days. Expect shipping delays during the holidays.
- Free Shipping on orders over $75.
- Orders under $75 will have a shipping cost of $14.97.
- Orders placed before 3 pm EST will be shipped out the same day!
- Orders placed after 3 pm EST will be shipped out the next business day.
- Once your order is shipped you’ll receive an email with tracking information.
- Alaska and Hawaii have a Flate Rate Shipping Cost of $99.97.
- If you have any other questions please contact us for more details.
If you’re looking to return your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help!
- Returns Accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.
- You can return your product for a full refund to your original payment method.
- Shipping Costs are not refundable.
- Products must be unopened and in their original packaging.
- Return Shipping Costs must be paid by the customer.
- Contact us for more details.
Q & A
Yes, our product is sprayable, but you will need a special sprayer. You can call or email Anthony at 1-888-796-2110 or email@example.com, he'll be able to help you with a data sheet and what type of sprayer you may need. Thanks