Rexoseal 2000 5 Gal.
Rexoseal 2000 is a high quality build white acrylic elastomeric liquid applied waterproofing topcoat designed to cure and form a highly elastic seamless protective barrier that resists rain, snow, hail, mould, and airborne dirt, and has the added benefit of reflecting harmful UV light.
Advantages of Rexoseal’s 2000
- Easy do-it-yourself system and instructional videos with no special tools or skills required.
- Fully adhered, lightweight and less costly installation.
- Silane-modified to improve tensile strength, elasticity, corrosion resistance, and adhesion to inorganic substrates.
- Extremely tough with added UV protection to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- No inexpensive calcium carbonate whitening fillers which chalk and wash off over time.
- Non-hazardous reinforcing minerals added to provide whiteness, prevent cracks with very high durability, gloss retention and chalk resistance for exterior applications.
- High solids content (55 to 60%).
- Can be applied over wood, metal, aluminum, concrete, rubber and fibreglass.
- Once applied, seams will be completely sealed and you will never have to use caulking again.
- Maintains flexibility in extreme cold and hot conditions.
- Added mildew protection against mould, algae and microbial growth.
- Easy maintenance for the life of the roof.
- Environmentally friendly and non-flammable.
- Custom colours available.
- 10 year limited warranty, but with periodic recoating will last a lifetime.
Best used on:
- Metal Roofs including:
• Residential & Commercial
• Rusty Metal
• Corrugated Metal
- Flat Roofs :
• Asphalt Roofs
• Built-up Roofs
• Modified Bitumen
• Aluminum Coated Roofs
• Rolled Roofing
• Plywood & wood roofs
• PVC and Vinyl Roofs
• Vents & Skylights
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 17 in|
Roofs, Metal Roofs